Hello from the Netherlands - Scion IQ Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-20-2009, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default Hello from the Netherlands

Hi All!

Since the 5th of March I'm driving a purple iQ through the Lowlands (1330 km driven so far). I like my new car a lot. I got the 'Aspiration', the most luxourious of the two versions. Love the fact that I can now go somewhere with BOTH my kids, something impossible in my previous car (a 2004 Smart for2 Passion). I do miss my Smart though. If you drive without backseat-passangers the current cover doesn't vcover the from. This means anyone standing in front of the car can see the cargo and just guess what happens when you breaka little bit to hard........ And the buttons are very difficult to work with, the Smart option for the cover of the boot is better. And I miss my sunroof (a little).
I love al the deluxe options: nav-system, smart entry, rain sensor. And I hope they'll start an nice racing-class (here they used to race in the Yaris, would love to see a small car like this, especially in these economic times).

What more to know about me: I'm self employed as a facilities project assistant (currently doing a project for Dutch Royal Mail on security). Two kids (2 and almost 4 years old), happily maried to a Ford Mondeo driver (lease-car). Besides driving my iQ other hobbies: playing saxophone and flute and soon also oboe (withing a marching band). I live in Tiel, a small city in the center of the country, a bit removed from the west of the Netherlands which features include many traffic jams. Here we don't know that problem (yet).

Greetings,
Karin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion IQ Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page