Scion IQ Forum - View Single Post - What do you like the least or don't you like about the iQ?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-20-2008, 02:17 PM
dhoosee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Default Re: What do you like the least or don't you like about the iQ?

Am-

I found your site via Google, but I don't remember just what I Googled to find it! Big thumbs-up for the way that you've put it together. It's very professional looking, logical, and user-friendly. It'll be a smash hit, just give it time. Do you run any other forums? I hang at "C30 World" as my wife is probably going to purchase a Volvo in the near future.

Yes, I saw that they are doing a diesel for Europe and/or Japan, but as always, not for the U.S. thanks to Tier 2 / Bin 5 regulations. Unfortunately, high diesel prices ($4.15 per gallon vs $3.25 for regular unleaded here in Chicago this morning) are closing the gap that gives diesel the financial advantage over gas. Environmentally, we'd be using less oil (more mpg's) which is good, but the monetary incentive is decreased and makes it harder to justify the $1000 to $2000 premium that a diesel usually commands.

I really hope that Toyota brings this car here. Your starting this forum will do nothing but help the cause, as I truly believe that auto execs troll these forums looking for feedback.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Adios,
Dave

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome