By way of introduction.... - Scion IQ Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-09-2008, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Default By way of introduction....

Finding the iQcolony website was a bit like finding Smart car websites a few years ago when they were starting to become popular. As the Smart car became more popular here in UK it took all sorts of enthusiasts to modify their cars and/or group together into clubs, at meetings - and on Websites. A number of 3rd party companies are in existence here who are commonly considered better than the 'official' service agents, Mercedes Benz. My first Smart was a left-hand-drive bottom of the range model that was enjoyable to own. My last Smart was a top of the range Brabus with modifications. I have included a picture of me with it.

The point of this post is not to highlight Smart cars but to focus of the type of person who might own one and why. The Toyota iQ is the Smart car I was waiting for - but because the Smart was available I had to buy that instead. I have had some horrendous maintenance troubles with my Brabus and want nothing more to do with Smart cars. A few months ago I sold the Smart and bought a Toyota Aygo. The Smart was so bad it had to go! I was aware of the iQ being developed when I bought the Aygo and have kept an eye open for it in the news.

Now with the iQ I really think a real car maker is just about to introduce the car that the Smart should have been. I also think iQcolony will develop along with the enthusiasts who are yet to appear as iQ owners. It feels nice to be part of this embryonic movement and part of the iQ colony
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smartandme.jpg (284.3 KB, 247 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 01:14 PM
redline

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Default Re: By way of introduction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by licensed2
Now with the iQ I really think a real car maker is just about to introduce the car that the Smart should have been. I also think iQcolony will develop along with the enthusiasts who are yet to appear as iQ owners. It feels nice to be part of this embryonic movement and part of the iQ colony
Welcome to the colony licensed2! Glad to have you here and see that you feel this way about the site. As the iQ goes on sale later this year, we will start to see more iQ-ers come on board and make iQcolony a great hub of iQ information that I hope it to be.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:19 AM

Default toronto web design seo

nice job. keep going!

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:21 AM

Although you might look at spending that much money as a waste, you should consider it as more of
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:23 AM

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer something back and help others such as you aided me.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:26 AM

Itís the best time to make some plans for the longer term and itís time to be happy. Iíve learn this publish and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating issues or suggestions. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I desire to read even more issues approximately it!
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:27 AM

Nice weblog right here! Additionally your site so much up very fast! What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate link to your host? I want my site loaded up as fast as yours lol
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:34 AM

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specially the last part I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:35 AM

anyone get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing?
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-28-2016, 11:38 AM

Iím now not certain where youíre getting your information, however good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Scion IQ Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page